Monday, May 2, 2016

I need more beta readers

Tht's not a slam against the ones I already have.  They're great, and I'm fortunate to have them.

The problem is that there's only two of them.  When one loves something the other hates, well, what am I supposed to do?

So I guess I'll try to recruit a few more.

In the meantime, I need to re-write the first part of Venus.  It starts too slow, and I need to grab those eyeballs from the beginning.  I don't even have a plan for this revision yet--I just know it needs to happen.

*sigh*

At times I feel I'll never get this trilogy done.  And I really want it to be done, because I'm sick of it.  I'm ready for something new.  I don't know how guys like Jordan, Martin, and Butcher can spend decades on a single series.  I suppose millions of dollars helps ease the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment