I've just submitted Mr. Wilson to my other retailers. While on Kindle Unlimited, I had to be exclusive to Amazon. When the KU term ran out, though, I was free to put it up at other places. I wanted to wait until I had a new cover and blurb before I did that, but it's done now. Hopefully the files will look right to any buyers.
For the record, I imported the .odt file into Calibre and converted it into an epub. Then I used Sigil to edit out the Calibre splash page and fix the table of contents. I uploaded the finished epub to Nook, Kobo, and Draft2Digital.
I also screwed up. I accidentally left the Amazon link in the back matter. I quickly realized it, though, and stripped it out and re-uploaded the files.
I'm not expecting any sales. Readers generally don't pay for short stories, and Mr. Wilson didn't even get borrowed when it was on KU. When you can't give your story away, that usually means cover+blurb=sucks. I've changed both. We'll see what happens.
But even if it never sells, it's good experience. This is my first time using Sigil to edit an epub, and it seems to have worked. I used the validator to check it out, and it said all systems were go. I'm definitely feeling more confident about the process now.
And now that that's out of the way, maybe I can actually do some writing.